Saturday, August 3, 2013

Baby Michael is Here!

 
Shelley had her baby, Michael James, on July 16th, 2013 around 9:00am.  He weighed 8 lbs 6 oz and came out a healthy little boy.  My dad was in town to meet his first little grandson at the hospital and my mom was right there, helping out as she always does.  Shelley was trying to go for a natural birth, but she ended up having a C-section so that everyone could be healthy.  He is a tiny little miracle and sleeps a lot.  I got to come by after work with my little sister, Christie, who was also visiting. 


I've seen him quite a bit, as he is now almost 3 weeks old.  It's strange, but I'm already imagining him grown up a bit, taking him to the zoo and helping him open the door to a fun and exciting life.  Can't believe we have this little bundle of joy in our lives!



No comments: